Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week Eight

No commentary. Just facts. (the website sometimes changes the points on Monday so please check your scores and email me any mistakes I may have made.)

Fact 1: Rico wins the Rafa "I'm so bitter I still talk about meester Ferguson because he sent me round the bend in 2009 and my claims that United's success have nothing to do with meester Ferguson and is entirely down to money prove I'm not only bitter but utterly stupid as I outspent meester Ferguson in my time at Liverpool. Oh and give us a job please" Benitez award for scoring -1 this week.

Fact 2: I win the joint Robin and Demba "can't stop scoring at the moment" Van Persie and Ba award for top scoring with 14 and remain top - get in!

Fact 3: Harry scores his best weekly total, 9.

Fact 4: James in the only manager not to dabble in the transfer market.

Fact 5: Gap opens up at the top. Four points separates 2nd to 3rd. James a further three back in 4th. Too early to claim it is between the top four but the gap between 4th and 5th has grown to 9 (was only one last week)

Table:














Transfer updated after Monday if at all.

Regards

Your top of the FFL and dreading going to OT next week chairman.............................

No comments: